The aluminum profile can be divided into different series according to the content of alloy elements:
The typical use of aluminum profile:
1. Food, chemical and brewing industries for extrusion coils, various hoses, fireworks powder.
2. 1060 requires high corrosion resistance and formability, but not high strength. Chemical equipment is its typical use.
3. Used for processing parts that require good formability and high corrosion resistance but do not require high strength, such as chemical products, food industry equipment, and storage containers, sheet work, deep drawing or spinning hollowware, welding parts, heat exchangers, printing plates, nameplates, reflectors.
4. Packing and insulating aluminum foil, heat exchanger.
5. Electrolytic capacitor foil, optical reflective deposition film.
6. 1350 wire, conductive strand, bus bar, transformer strip.
7. Screws and machined products requiring good cutting performance.
8. Application in 2014 where high strength and hardness (including high temperature) is required. Heavy aircraft, forgings, thick plates, and extruding materials, wheels and structural elements, first stage fuel tanks and spacecraft components for multistage rockets, and parts for truck frames and suspension systems.
9. 2017 is the first 2XXX series alloy to obtain an industrial application. Its current application range is relatively narrow, mainly for rivets, general machinery parts, structural parts of the structure and transport tools, propeller and accessories.
10. 2024 aircraft structure, rivets, missile components, truck wheel hub, propeller components, and other structural parts.