How is the aluminum profile produced?July 24, 2019
Why is steel structure frame good?July 24, 2019
What do saunas do? Is steam room good? These are the questions most people concern about. Steam bath refers to heating steam in a house with a special structure, and people who like using steam room everyday bathe in the diffuse vapor. How is a steam room good for you?
- Steam bath is a systemic diathermy that promotes blood circulation and metabolism, increases blood flow, reduces blood lipids and cholesterol, and restores normal physiological functions of the human body.
- Steam bath stimulates the increase of white blood cells in the blood and improves the body’s immunity.
- Vitro temperature changes may cause the expansion and contraction of blood vessels, which can prevent arteriosclerosis.
- During the steaming process of steam or sauna, excess water and harmful substances in the body are discharged, and excess fat is decomposed and consumed. It is equally beneficial to the regeneration of epidermal cells, eliminating skin relaxation and playing a key role in weight loss.
- You can treat or assist in the treatment of different diseases with different medicals.
Classical wet dry sauna is to heat a few special stones on the fireplace or the stove in the homemade steam room, then extinguish the fire, splash water on the stone to produce steam. When the temperature and humidity reach a certain standard, you can take an enclosed steam shower. Modern insignia shower cabin are heated by a thermostatically controlled electric heater.
In China, steam bath is a traditional health care therapy with a long history. It usually uses steam containing drugs to steam the body surface and is intended to be described in the “Pharmaceutical Bath” section. This book briefly talks about the current international steam bath.
Chinese medicine believes that when using a steam room after a workout, people are in the transpiration of hot and humid air, feeling at the mouth and nose, feeling inside and outside to the skin at the same time, which show many health benefits of a steam room and sauna. I often bathe to reconcile to calm the nerves.
Modern medical research has verified that advantages of steam bath are the dual effects of high temperature and air humidity and cold air or cold water stimulation. It can promote the body’s metabolism, accelerate blood circulation, improve respiratory function and cardiovascular system function, help restore fatigue and repair damaged tissue, and regulate nervous system function as well.