The passage is going to provide you some tips on how to clean and maintain your quartz kitchen countertops. Please pay attention to the following points:
(1) Do not place hot objects on the deck directly or for long periods. Hot pots or other over-temperature utensils taken directly from the cooktop can cause damage to the quartz kitchen countertops. Please use a pot holder with rubber feet, or place a thermal pad on the table:
(2) When cutting vegetables, you should put a cutting board, otherwise it will leave unsightly scratches. For the table, there may be marks, burn marks and scratches. If the surface finish is matt, use 400-600 grit sandpaper until the marks disappear. Wipe again with detergent and scouring pad to restore the original shape. If the surface finish is mirror surface, use 800-1200 grit sandpaper first, then wipe the surface with a clean cotton cloth and a little vegetable oil.
(3) Do not allow heavy or sharp objects to directly impact the surface of the quartz kitchen countertops. Oversized or overweight vessels cannot be placed on the table for long periods of time. Do not use hot water immediately after flushing with cold water;
(4) The surface of the countertop should be kept as dry as possible to avoid long-term immersion, so as to prevent the tabletop from deforming. Quartz kitchen worktops should prevent bleaching agents and scales in the water from lightening the countertops and affecting the appearance;
(5) Prevent strong chemicals from contacting the surface, such as oil remover, stove cleaner, acetone (nail polish remover), strong acid cleaner, etc. If you inadvertently come into contact with the above items, immediately flush the surface with plenty of soap and water. If you get nail polish, wipe it with an acetone-free cleaning agent (such as alcohol) and rinse with water.
(6) Due to different reasons, more scratches on the quartz kitchen countertops or the use of a longer time (1-2 years) affect the appearance. Ask professional and technical personnel for professional treatment.